Sunday 11 February 2018

Congratulations

Hello, crafty friends! It's Karen here with a celebratory card for a precious new baby. ♥︎
Soft and sweet is my favorite style for baby cards, so I incorporated several Wild Orchid Crafts trims for supreme sweetness. ♥︎
Ruffle trims flutters along the bottom, which I've topped with a gorgeous flat-back pearl string. Up top is a pretty eyelet trim, which I truly adore. For extra ruffles, I crinkled up white vintage seam binding for my primary floral arrangement. ♥︎
Have you seen the gorgeous metal embellishments in the store? I fell in love with the heart charm set (naturally!) and adhered one with pink Divine Twine. ♥︎ It's a lovely touch of pink and gold to my neutral palette card.

Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Karen ♥︎

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:

3 comments:

  1. Adorable this is so beautiful love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the gorgeous design!! The flowers and trims look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete