Monday 15 May 2017

Birthday Love

Hello, crafty friends! It's Karen here with a wee bit of birthday inspiration. ♥︎
My darling mother's birthday is fast approaching! To celebrate, I've combined vintage pink with classic white and soft green.
Along with gorgeous flowers, I've layered lovely trims and elegant pearls. I love the combination of the fabric babies breath with vintage seam binding... the softness and wispiness make my heart flutter. Wild Orchid Crafts is a treasure trove of sweet beauty. ♥︎
Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a blessed day! ♥︎

Hugs,
Karen ♥︎

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:

IVORY DECORATIVE GALOON LACE~ MKX-404

SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. This is so stunning!! The layers and design are gorgeous!! The flowers look amazing!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, so soft and delicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty this is wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Stunning job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete