Monday 10 April 2017

Easter bunny

Hello flower lovers, Monika here.
Today I would like to show you my Easter mixed media bunny, decorated with lots of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and embellishments.



First I painted a wooden bunny with some gesso and added a pattern with a mask. To make my flower arrangement look more natural I adhered some sissal fibre, then I added a diecut, yellow magnolias, sweethearts, tulips and cherry flowers. I also used some white leaves and vintage seam binding ribbon.


Here is a detailed photo



Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:


I hope you like my inspiration. Have a great week! 
Monika

3 comments:

  1. Wwwaaauuu...Monika your Easter bunny is so so cute.
    Have a nice day, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely amazing!! Wow!! You decorated the bunny perfectly!! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, I`m happy you like it :)

    ReplyDelete