Monday 6 March 2017

Happy Birthday Cards

Hello, everyone!! Lisa here today to share a couple of birthday cards with you using an assortment of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and embellishments.


I've used Pink Magnolias, Cottage Roses in two sizes, Lite Pink Lilies and Baby Pink Babies Breath for this card.


I also used Bead Berry Spray Clusters, Off-White Guipure Lace, White Pearl Drop Trim and Self Adhesive Pearls.




Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:

White Babies Breath
White Sissal

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a great day :)

Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Both cards are an absolute dream, I am totally excited. Fantastic flower creations and so great papers and trims. The color scheme is stunning too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Lisa !Those flowers and papers look gorgeous together !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lisa ! lovely colors ,details I love it !
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Lisa. I love the magnolia flowers and will have to purchase some xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa this is just amazing! I looove the richness of your cards and the colors are so beautiful, soft, gentle,... Love it!

    ReplyDelete