Monday 28 November 2016

The owl

Hi :)
Today I would like to show you something unusual for me - an owl on the branch. I made it with my son for a school exhibition.


To make an owl we used styrofoam egg, we covered it with feathers. We also added some flowers and leaves.



We used two-tone leaves, added some cherry and sweetheart blossoms and small rosebuds.


At the bottom we added large wild roses, hip rosebuds and sweetheart blossoms.


Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES MKX-447
PALE PINK WITH PINK CENTRE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-297
LARGE MIXED PINK MULBERRY WILD ROSES 40mm (1½") QVR-025
WHITE HIP ROSEBUDS GST-020
MIXED PINK TONE CHERRY BLOSSOMS MKX-039
2-TONE BABY PINK/IVORY MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS GST-010
MULBERRY PAPER LEAVES 40mm

I hope you like our project :) Thank you for watching!
Monika

2 comments: