Thursday 14 July 2016

Card with flourish background

Hello everybody :)
Today I'd like to show you a card with self-made background. I painted a sheet of watercolor paper using aquarelle paints. Then I cut two rectangles from this sheet and I cut a flourish shape (using Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix die) in one of the rectangles. These rectangles were two layers of my background - I glued them together. Then I decorated my card with beautiful WOC flowers.




Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice Thursday :)

Klaudia

SUPPLIES
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS (Model: QVR-075)
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS (Model: MKX-301)
2-TONE LIGHT BURGUNDY MULBERRY PAPER CHERRY BLOSSOMS (Model: MKX-065)
BABY BLUE MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS (Model: GST-274)
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS ON A STEM (Model: MKX-631)
2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 20mm (Model: MKX-447)

9 comments: