Sunday 25 October 2015

Every Moment

Morning all, an autumnal themed card from me today

bev-rochester-wee-hopeful-nitwits1

I love the soft Peach Puff roses, so pretty.

bev-rochester-wee-hopeful-nitwits3

 

bev-rochester-wee-hopeful-nitwits2

All the embellishments are from Wild Orchid Crafts :

WHITE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES MKX-682 (I coloured the trellis rose to match the vintage brown rose)
EARTH TONE MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS QVR-077
VINTAGE COLOUR OPEN ROSES MKX-043
BROWN & WHITE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM MKX-200
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS GST-225
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - PEACH MKX-491
MIXED METAL EMBELLISHMENTS MKX-287

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty. Creative, Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really pretty!! Can I ask you which paper you used? I love that floral patterned paper!

      Delete