Thursday 12 February 2015

Wedding card

Hello everyone,

Today I want to share with you a wedding card.
I made the background using paper with fabric pattern.
I cut out a heart shape from the same paper, placed it in the center and then decorated my card with a bouquet of white WOC flowers.







I hope, you like my card :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thursday!

Klaudia

SUPPLIES:

WHITE HELLEBORE MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS (Model: MKX-192)
WHITE COSMOS DAISY STEM FLOWERS (Model: MKX-119)
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS (Model: MKX-625)
MIXED WHITE/CREAM TONE HIP ROSEBUDS (Model: GST-013)
IVORY MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS (Model: MKX-344)

1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful weddingcard here. I like you´ve made it a bit different than most people does. Always great with some new inspiration, and this is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete