Sunday 18 January 2015

Love you

Hi there, something completely different from me today.  Last week I was in a vintage mood, this week I think I have gone bonkers with all the black!!  But I love how it makes the card pop.

bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-ll-savannah-crush

 

The embellies are all from Wild Orchid Crafts  and are at the  end of the post

 

bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-ll-savannah-crush2

Last pic

bev-rochester-whimsy-stamps-ll-savannah-crush1

WILD ORCHID CRAFTS PRODUCTS USED:

QVR-011 50 MIXED PEACH/ORANGE/WHITE MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm)
MKX-018 PALE PEACH MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES 15MM
MKX-134 40 MIXED PEACH/ORANGE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS
QVR-011 50 MIXED COLOUR MINIATURE GARDENIA FLOWERS
MKX-533 2.2 Yards (2 METRE) WHITE PEARL STRING-4mm
MKX-236 10 MIXED METAL EMBELLISHMENTS ( I used a flower from the embellishment pack under the large peach rose set after painting with white gesso.)

 

Thanks so much for visiting us today.

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card here Bev, and just gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bev!! I just love the colors and flowers :)

    ReplyDelete