Wednesday 19 June 2013

Sweet Sparkle

Hi everybody,

Today I want to show you a project with a whole new image by Wee Stamps, Sweet Sparkle (available as a digital image and a rubber stamp). This project would actually be perfectly suitable to enter in our current challenge which is to add pins and/or brads, aren't these gorgeous pins a musthave?
Isn't she just gorgeous? This is actually a notepad and not a card. The sentiment is part of the Friendship Notables 2 set by Raindrop Echo Designs, it was cut with the matching die and then attached to the also matching "Simple" chipboard Frame that I painted with a picket fence paint dabber and then also with a little bit of picket fence crackle paint. I used the crackle paint on the papers as well together with frantage, Stickles and Viva Eiskristall. The amazing butterfly border (Joy! Stencil rand vlinders 6002/0251) is all new from Noor! Design, available through Joy! Crafts and it will be in stores in just a few days, I believe the releasedate is the 25th of June. The pretty papers that I used are by Pion Design.

The gorgeous products that I used from Wild Orchid Crafts are:

A close up of gorgeous Sweet Sparkle, as always colored with Copic Markers and completely 3D paper pieced. The lantern was a challenge but I love how it turned out :).

I hope I have given you some inspiration. Have a great day everybody!!!

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. amazing, amazing, amazing, I totally love this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mariska, this is so wonderful. The image is beautifully coloured and paper pieced. Love all the embellishments.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning what a stunning card i love it i do like cards with lots of flowers and ribbons on. Xx

    Debs A

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! That's amazing! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete