Saturday 27 April 2013

Lots and lots of flowers!

Hi there everyone!
 
Here's a card I made using lots of flowers. I love it! It's one of my most favorite cards I've ever made. I love the texture you get from using so many different kinds of flowers. The Jute ribbon really makes the card stand out too.
Lots of products were recently put back in the Wild Orchid Crafts shop!
So stop by and take a peek!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 




Supplies
Stamps - Saturated Canary - Summer Swing
Paper - Pink Paislee
Ink - Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm pastel green rose, 20mm pastel green rose, pastel green hip rosebud, pink lily, 15mm white and pink rose, 4mm pink rosebud, 20mm white rose, 6mm pink rosebud, black twine, green button, heart paper doily, jute ribbon,
Accessories - white gel pen, misc ribbon. Wood Veener

4 comments:

  1. Morning mindy what a great card i can understand you about being your faverite card you have made cos its stunning i love the colours that you have used. And i like the ribbon thats on it. I just like everything about it. Take care xxx

    Debs A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really charming - I'm ordering the stamp after seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is so beautiful, Mindy - I love everything about it!!!! And now I want that image, too ;)

    ReplyDelete