Sunday 26 August 2012

Sweet & Sassy


Good Morning Wild Orchid Friends!  I hope you are all doing great!  
Today I have a fun and sassy card to share with you all!
 I love this fun rocker girl and thought she had just enough sweetness to go with all the fabulously sweet  Wild Orchid Craft Roses and flowers!
WOC flower arrangement consists of a 40mm Trellis Rose, 25mm Tea Rose, 15mm Rose,8mm Semi-opened Rosebuds, Gypsophila, mini bow, and heart pin.   
Thank you for taking time to stop and see my creation!  I hope you are enjoying your Sunday Funday! 


♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card. I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous. The embellishment si so beautiful. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Kim. I love the touches of glitter, not overpowering, just enough to make it sparkle. I love that image too, those big eyes are fabulous.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete