Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Wild Orchid Crafts friends!
I hope you are enjoying your Easter Sunday with family and loved ones. 
I have some Easter projects to share with you today.


My card above features some gorgeous open roses.... in particular, 25 mm pale pink open roses and 15mm baby pink open roses, add in some seam binding, cherry blossoms, sweet heart blossoms and adhesive flat back pearls to complete the card. 


My next card is fairly simple but has been embellished with some lovely spring Cherry blossoms and Lilies


And these cute little buckets feature lots of Wild Orchid Crafts goodies....



Thanks for stopping by to visit today, I hope you get some time to relax at your craft desks over this Easter break.
Hugs, Kylie 

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable, love the little baskets, sooo sweet, looking forward to my first order to come from Wild Orchard crafts, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kylie,
    What a array of gorgeousness!! (Poor grammar aye?..LOL!!) I really love the way your colouring brings each and every one of them to life. I truly hope one day to be as good as you in the colouring department. I really struggle for some reason. Boy would I love to spend an afternoon with you as my tutor!
    I used a similar idea to you this year, I
    made little baskets for the grandchildrens easter eggs. I gave them mini choc bunnies and eggs with marshmallow bunnies and choc bunnies on sticks this year and thought it would be even more special to have them all presented in pretty coloured baskets for a change. They seemed to go down well.
    Enjoy the bank holiday tomorrow. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tout est magnifique.
    Merci beaucoup.
    Bisous.
    kathy

    ReplyDelete