Tuesday 24 April 2012

Happy Anniversary!

I made this card for my Great-Grandma. Her and my Papa would have been Married 75 years today! My papa died a year and a half ago, though. I still wanted to make this card in celebration of their life together. I've used many Wild Orchid Crafts products and they are all listed below.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Hugs, Mindy



Supplies
Paper - Misc
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - vellum, MS heart punch, Magnolia swirly heart doohickey die, 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Mindy, how lovely you are to still want to celebrate such a wonderful relationship. Your card is not only beautiful but precious too.
    I hope you have a good day. Best wishes Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally beautiful card love it Hun love the image and flowers

    Hugs Wendy
    lollydollycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning :)
    Hugzz Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Mindy, I'm sure your Great Grandma will love it.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is stunning! I love everything about it!
    Hugs,

    Maria B

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card

    A modern take on a very remarkable event

    Vie

    ReplyDelete