Thursday 27 October 2011

A shade of Blue....


I have used Fairy Fae she has wings :0) she has been printed on to Neenah Card and coloured with copics, I have used Kraft Card as my base and for my Leaves and Butterfly, the papers are K&CO and I have added a strip of Black Lace, some Seam Binding, a Doily, the flowers are Curly Roses, 25mm Open RosesCherry Blossoms and 15mm Open Roses, I have added some Silver Gems and a silver heart with a silver charm and a Gorgeous Crown Pin, I am loving these so much...


 Thank you so very much for looking and any comments that you may leave, Biggest of hugs love Pops x x x x

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is sooo gorgeous, and I just love all blue shades, so this is right up my alley, that´s for sure. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, this is so beautiful! All those shades of blue - lovely! (In the 60s we teenagers used 'together' as kids now use 'wicked' - unless that's changed! Well, your cards are always very 'together'!!)

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete