Wednesday 5 October 2011

Good morning everyone :) I like to show you my altered birdhouse today. It's made of wood and painted with white acrylic paint. Then I covered it with DP papers from Pion Design and glued corrugated cardboard on the roof. I put on laces, butteflies and birds, and used gorgeous flowers and pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts; Self Adhesive Pearls, Open Roses, Closed Rosebuds, Trellis Roses and Wild Roses. 

If you like to see more pictures of this, take a look in my blog :)

Thanks for stopping by ♥ Hugs, elsi ♥






4 comments:

  1. This turned out so pretty. Love the color and embellishments.
    Such a fun project to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olha, que maravilhoso!!
    Lindo, charmoso, encantador!
    Definitivamente, magnífico!
    Parabéns, por tão bela obra!!

    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete