Tuesday 15 March 2011

Bowl Box!

Hello everyone and thank you for visiting the Wild Orchid Crafts Blog today!  

I have a super fun project to show you using so many of the awesome embellishments from Wild Orchid along with the super cute mini Magnolias!  This project was found HERE.  I simply followed the tutorial and thought is was sooooo cool!














Here is a list of the supplies I used:

Look how those Reeses Peanut Butter cups fit nicely inside!!! These are my all-time favorites candy, YUM!

Anyhow, I hope you like my little project.  I love how the mini Magnolias fit perfectly on the sides!!!

Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by the blog today.  Keep checking back for more inspiration from the other DT.

Hugs, Dena

3 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    this is such a lovely box
    i love how you've made it hunni
    the colors are cute
    the images are gorgeous colored
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Dena ,this is a gorgeous box like the colours and the image`s they are so sweet a great box !

    Greetz Cora

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful box Dena,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete