Friday 30 June 2017

"Love completely" colorfull tulips layout

Hi dear Wild Orchid Crafts friends



It's Aleksandra here with you today: We were kind of challenged this month to do something out of our usual style. So I decided to play with a layout. I rarely make them! I do looove seeing them by other artist but I rarely go and make my own. Another thing out of my comfort zone is to make something not so rich, so I tried to go with a simple layout this time. This photo I loved from the first time I saw it, so I knew right away what I'm going to use for my layout. Hope you'll like it. :)






I used gorgeous Sweetheart blossom flowers available in Wild Orchid Crafts online shop:

Have a great rest of the day and see you soon! 
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. This is so stunning!! I love the design!! The flowers look amazing surrounding the beautiful picture!!

    ReplyDelete