Monday 8 May 2017

Sweet birthday card

Hello crafty friends, Monika here.
Today I have for you very sweet birthday card.



I used beautiful, two tone wild roses, added small pale pink open roses and green hydrangeas. Under all flowers I adhered pink sissal, added some lace and two tone leaves.
 

I love all those pink flowers, they look so beautiful together.


Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
2-TONE BABY PINK IVORY MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm) QVR-064
PALE PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES 15mm MKX-005
PALE PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES 10mm MKX-005
GREEN/BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1 (25mm) MKX-248
PINK SISSAL FIBRE MKX-588
MIXED GREEN TONE HYDRANGRA BLOOMS 25mm MKX-688
SELF ADHESIVE RHINESTONES - PINK MKX-516

Thank you very much for stopping by. 

Have a fabulous week!   
Monika 

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the yummy cake!! The flowers look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete