Wednesday 3 May 2017

"Set me free" by Sandra Bernard



''Set me free''

Hi gang!! May is running now!
To me, May rhymes with flowes and flowers rythmes with Wild Orchid Craft.



I put some modeling paste on my background and then, I added some paint with my spatula. 
I added some stamps and wire to add more textures.

Here's some closes up...






all the flowers and leaves are available in the web store juste here:

the products I used:

100 2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 30mm (1¼") MKX-447
50 MIXED EARTH TONE MULBERRY PAPER TULIP FLOWERS WITH LEAF STEMS MKX-417
50 MIXED EARTH TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERSMKX-267
50 MIXED GREEN & WHITE MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm)QVR-013

thanks 

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the colors and design!! Beautiful picture, too!!

    ReplyDelete