Wednesday 17 May 2017

''Be-Your-Self'', layout by Sandra Bernard

Hi flowers lovers!!

I'm back today to show you a colorful layout!

I like playing with the flowers on stalk, I can give some mouvements on my creation. 
I choose some kinds of flowers to make a good mixe.

I put some ink on my background and added some water to make watercolor effect. I also used some white die cuts to created contrast.

Here's my layout and some closes-up













all the flowers are available on website Wild orchid crafts: http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/


produtcs :
PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - PASTEL GEUMSMKX-210
50 MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER TULIP FLOWERS WITH LEAF STEMSMKX-407
PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - PASTEL ANEMONE MKX-326
PLUM/AUBERGINE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSESMKX-004
TURQUOISE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-034
NAVY BLUE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSESMKX-022
100 2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 30mm (1¼")MKX-447

thanks 
San xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful what stunning colours Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! The colors are amazing!! I love the design!!

    ReplyDelete