Saturday 6 May 2017

Baby boy Album cover

Hello dear friends, Evgenia Petzer with you today. I wanted to share with you my album cover that I made for one sweet little boy. All the papers are Maja design, fabric is from Tilda. Some lace and of course all the flowers, leaves are from Wild Orchid crafts.

 lots of close ups:
the glory of the roses:

 those english roses are so gorgeous, I have ordered them in all available colors:)

Wild Orchid products used:

I will try to post all the album in my blog later this week, so if you want to see the inside as well, make sure to hop there:)
have a lovely weekend, we have a long one in Russia, I really hope to get some creative time in between.

Evgenia.


2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning!! I love the beautiful lace and the details you've added!! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW what a beautiful minialbum.
    Mcg Gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete