Tuesday 7 March 2017

Wedding Layout by Yasmin Tölche

Hello Everyone, it's Yasmin on the blog today and I have a layout to share with you, and I also made a video tutorial!


I've used loads of different types of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and seambinding ribbon. I also misted and colored them to fit the color I wanted.


I wanted to create a wedding layout with some of the photos from my own wedding. These photos are very special to me because I don't have many. The Wild Orchid Crafts flowers are a perfect fit for my layout. If you would like to see how I created this layout please watch the video below.




These are the products used on my project: 


Thank you so much for stopping by our blog today! :) 


3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! The texture and layers are fabulous!! What a stunning layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Yasmin! So elegant, spohisticated and so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete