Thursday 10 March 2016

Easter cards

Hi everyone :)

Every year I make egg shaped Easter cards.
These are some I did this year. Of course, I decorated them with WOC flowers.







I hope you'll like them.
Thanks for looking.
I wish you a great day.

Klaudia

SUPPLIES
MIXED PINK/WHITE MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS (Model: QVR-003)
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS - SET A (Model: QVR-020)
YELLOW/ORANGE MULBERRY PAPER DAFFODIL STEM FLOWERS (Model: MKX-377)
MIXED GREEN MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS (Model: MKX-133)
MIXED PURPLE TONE HIP ROSEBUDS (Model: GST-018)
PEACH MULBERRY HIP ROSEBUDS (Model: GST-062)
MIXED RED & WHITE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM (Model: MKX-638)
MIXED PINK & WHITE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM (Model: MKX-637)
2-TONE BABY PINK/IVORY MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS (Model: GST-230)

6 comments:

  1. I gotta try this! Love easter egg shape! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these so much, they are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design such a great idea love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! I really love the color combinations and your attention to detail. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful gift of creativity :) ...and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete