Friday 3 July 2015

"Tilda with ribbon shoes - Sakura collection 2015" and GDT for WOC.

Hi there!
A few days ago I received a request from the WOC  
if I want to be the GDT in the team.
And I would like to be :)
So I've made a card in blue.
* * *
I made a card in pieces (15x15 cm)
I have used a beautiful die from the GoKreate.
I used Bazzill cardstock "Windy",
and the sweet pattern paper from Maja Design.
I have color "Tilda With Ribbon Shoes from Sakura collection 2015"
 with Distress ink.
Most in blue colors again ;)
Some of my own stuff, and decorations that i have used on this card is:
Halfpearls, cheesecloth, bark heart, cake paper.
They gorgeous flowers and lace comes from WOC.
Beautiful flowers in different pieces and colors make me happy :)
This beautiful tag is a DooHickey Die from Magnolia.
The name is Tildas Tag.
The beautiful lyrics come from Stempelglede.
And i have use beautiful vintage Seam Binding "sky blue" from WOC.
I love this beautiful metal corner from the WOC
I have painted it with white decorative paint.
This card will be in the Magnolia's shop as an inspiration card just for you.

You can also see my card in my blogg here:

I hope you love my card.
"with love from me"
Camilla. 
* * *
Materials which I have used are:
Open Roses 15mm Baby Blue.
Open Roses 20mm 2-Tone Pink / Ivory (MKX-009)
Magnolias roses 35mm White (QVR-028)
Cherry Blossoms 2-tone Antique Blue
Rosebuds 4mm (GST-004)
Rosebuds 8mm (GST-004)
Vintage Seam Binding Sky Blue (MKX-486)
Metal Silver Corners (MKX-206)
Lace Guipure Cream Lace (LA-00027)
Pearl Loop Spray Stems (MKX-180)

No comments:

Post a Comment