Sunday 12 April 2015

Shabby Door Hanger

Hi there, something different from me for a change.  Although I went so totally PINK, so no surprise there lol.

bev-rochester-lotv-noor-seaside4-1

LOVE the cameo, I adhered it to an old metal finding I found in my stash

bev-rochester-lotv-noor-seaside4-2

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:
PALE PINK MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS MKX-202
PALE PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-005 15mm size
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-013 15mm and 20mm size
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER CARNATION FLOWERS MKX-104
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER HEATHER STEM FLOWERS MKX-379
BEAUTIFUL LADY OVAL CAMEO - 20mm (¾") x 28mm (1¼") GST-041

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous what an amazing design its all so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning,I am going to try this design,thank you for the inspiration.
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete