Monday 27 April 2015

Shabby card with WOC flower mix


Hello WOC fans.

Today I have for you card with mix of my favorite mix of flowers. I put all kind of my favorite shapes to create springtime combo on this one .





Supply list :

40 MIXED WHITE/CREAM TONE MULBERRY PAPER TULIP FLOWERS Model: MKX-141
50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS Model: QVR-028
100 GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - ⅝" (15mm) Model: MKX-441

100 GREEN MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1" (25mm) Model: MKX-44

10 PALE PINK MULBERRY PAPER POPPY FLOWERS Model: MKX-352

50 IVORY HIP ROSEBUDS Model: GST-063

20 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES Model: MKX-682

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I love the shabby chic style ....
    with the WOC flowers .... perfect combination :)
    Greetings, Paulina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards the flowers are wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete