Tuesday 28 April 2015

Cake and Coffee

Morning everyone, Becky here today with a Tiddly Ink card and some of my latest goodies from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I have coloured her in with my distress reinkers to match the Maja Design papers.


From WOC I have used

MKX-408 Guipure lace
MKX-615 6mm pearl string
GST-020 white hip rose buds
GST-003 8mm white rose buds
MKX-683 30mm white cottage rose
MKX-021 25mm baby blue open rose
MXK-021 15mm baby blue open rose
MKX-008 20mm rose pink open rose
MKX-008 15mm rose pink open rose
MKX-008 10mm rose pink open rose
MXK-628 pink apple blossoms
MKX-336 white sweetheart blossoms
MKX-184 filigree silver corner
GST-217 ivory aster

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx

5 comments:

  1. It´s so beautiful!!!. Could you please give me information about the stamp?. I´m in love!!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the stamp is Eat More Cake, from Tiddly Inks. If you click on my name in the post it will take you to my blog, and there's a link to the image there.
      Hugs,
      Becky x

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Becky!! ;)

      Delete
  2. So pretty a gorgeous card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete