Saturday 4 April 2015

Altered watering can - Easter table decoration

Hi everyone :)
Lady E here.
I'd love to share with you my last Easter project 
and it is a table decoration I've made for my self :)
All beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts

I had this old metal watering can and I thought I'll give it new look :)
This is how it looked before:

I didn't want to throw it away as I really like the color of it :)
It took me only 15 minutes to create this decoration :) 
Daffodils are from my garden :)

Have a lovely Easter !!!!
Thank you, hugs xx

Flowers used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS Model: QVR-029
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS - SET C Model: QVR-031
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS Model: MKX-333
MIXED 2-TONE MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS ON A STEM  Model: MKX-654

1 comment:

  1. So pretty a fabulous idea Happy Easter to you all at wild Orchid Crafts Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete