Wednesday 3 September 2014

Thinking of you

Hello Everybody!!

Today I'm showing you a card I did with a stamp by Wild Rose Studio, Bella with Teddy. I bought this stamp a while back and think it's SO cute!
Isn't that image adorable? The sentiment comes with the stamp. The lace is by Wild Orchid Crafts (you'll find links to the products below) and I absolutely love it! The Pearl Loop Spray stems are new in the Wild Orchid Crafts range and I HAD to use those.
A close up of cute little Bella with Teddy.
And a close up of the pretty flowers and other embellishments in the left bottom corner. The Magnolia's are probably my new favorite flowers.

Hope you like my card and get a chance to be creative yourself today!

Hugs,






Materials used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
White Guipure Lace
White Magnolia flower
White Sweetheart Blossom Flowers
Red 20mm Open Rose
Red Cosmos Daisy (from a mixed Red/White set)
Red Cherry Blossom (as I type this not in store in just this color but available in a mixed set)
White Pearl Loop Spray stems
Heart shaped white pearl beads

1 comment:

  1. WOW this is sooooo beautiful and soo soooo cute Mariska. I love this cute little elephant, that you´ve colored soo beautiful. Stunning work as always hun.

    ReplyDelete