Monday 26 May 2014

A Beautiful Girl Card.

 Hi there everyone!
 
I absolutely LOVE this card. This image is gorgeous and I loved every minute coloring it. Embellishing was just as fun. I love all of the colors. I used so many different WOC products from flowers and roses to metal corners and pearls. I hope you love this card as much as I do.

Hugs, Mindy
 
 



 
 
Supplies
Paper - Maja Designs
Ink - Copics
Other - Prima Clock, misc metal embellishments, liquid pearls, Magnolia Doohickey Butterfly Die


3 comments:

  1. Good morning mindy what a beautiful card. I love it and the colours and the lay out is stunning. Well done just wish I could colour like this. Happy Bank Holiday xx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous so different and can see why you loved colouring this its adorable Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Mindy this is a stunning work of art. Have this image printed off ready to colour for weeks, maybe I should get to it x

    ReplyDelete