Wednesday 4 April 2012

Easter Egg

Hello there!

Happy Easter everyone!

 Easter is coming and here is my contribution to the occasion, he he. Hope you all like it! 


I love to use WOC flowers and embelishmennts, they create a beautiful, romantic and so cheerful feeling about a project. Love it, love it, love it!


And for this project I used:
- Roses 40mm, 35mm, 15mm and 10mm
- Rosebuds 4mm
- Rose leaves
- Tulip
- Aster daisy
- Sweetheart blossoms
- Cherry blossoms
- Lillies
- Pearl spray
- Pearl trim
- Cotton lace
- Organza ribbon


And do not forget to participate in WOC challenge! Its all about wings!

Have a wonderful and creative day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so, so very gorgeous! The flowers and pearls make this look extremely classy! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maravilhoso e apaixonante!

    Abraços!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. шикаааарно!!! нет слов...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Loriete,
    Wow, how unusual. I really like this and loved the way you have trailed the flowers down and over the eggshape.
    Would love to know what you used for the base (the egg)?
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, you workS are VERY VERY VERY VERY beautiful..super.I follow your follower. I am a beginner and my blog is born,new born ... if you want to go to visit me, leave a comment and I'll be happy to become my follower.
    Sonia.

    ReplyDelete