Thursday 6 October 2011

A shaped easel card

Hi there, I have a shaped easel card to share with you today, using lots of my favourite Wild Orchid Crafts products :)

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-stamps-bicycle1

The pearls, seam binding, Divine Twine, trellis rose, carnations, 15mm roses, 10mm roses and lilies are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and have all had the glimmer mist and Stickles treatment (gotta keep the glitter theme going lol).  The tiny little butterflies are from a Martha Stewart PATP butterflies border set, I just snip the bottoms of the butterflies from the border then ink them up with Walnut Stain distress ink. I even managed to squeeze one on the carnation.

 

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-stamps-bicycle4

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-stamps-bicycle2

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bev This card is gorgeous, I just love all the small details you get in. Finishes the card beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete