Saturday 22 October 2011

Another Christmas Card!


For my card here today you can see I used the new lilies, I absolutely ADORE these new lilies.  I think they rank right up there for me as the Cherry Blossoms.  I also used the  baby pink small gardenia, Self Adhesive Rhinestone, and the Guipure lace from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The flowers were all spritzed with Pearl Glimmer Mist.

 My stamps is from the latest Lili of the Valley Christmas release and she is called "Shine A Light" and can be found HERE! She was colored with Prisma Pencils.

 
 My swirls are a Magnolia Doohickey and the snowflakes are a Stampin Up strip called Northern Frost.


Hugs, Dena

2 comments:

  1. Que lindo!
    Isso ficou maravilhoso!
    Adorei as cores e a doce imagem!

    Abraços!!
    http://fabi-expressoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and the colors are amazing

    ReplyDelete