Tuesday 30 August 2011

Teddy Bea in the Meadow

Today I am sharing a new Teddy Bea with you this is Bea 138 Bea in the meadow and how sweet does she look....


I have printed Bea on to Neenah Card and coloured her with markers and chalks, the papers are K& Co Watercolour, I have used Kraft Card as my base and for my Leaves, Butterflies and corners, I have added a strip of White Lace, some which I have made a bow and attached a Button too my flowers are Pink Heather and Tulip Pink seam Binding25mm Open Roses, Sweetheart Blossoms and 15mm Open Roses, I have added some Flat Pearls to the corners and Butterflies...


Thank you so much for looking today Biggest of hugs love Pops x x x x

4 comments:

  1. Wowwww, what a beautiful card is this. Nice colors and lovley stamp.

    Hugs AStrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sweet as can be- love all the yummy flowers used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo beautiful I love the craft card stock you used and makes the paper and the stamped image pop.

    ReplyDelete