Monday 18 April 2011

Cantilever Box

The project I want to show you this time is a Cantilever Box!
When I was little, I had a small Cantilever Box in wood, for the clothes to my dolls, and I loved it!
So when I came across this Cantilever Box Template ages ago, I had to have it!
The Cantilever Box - template is made and sold by Sarah Bonsell.

All the georgeous flower embellishments can be bought at
Wild Orchid Crafts :)





You can se more pictures of this creation here!


Thanks for stopping by - have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    this is gorgeous
    lovely made and pretty flowers to
    have a great week hunni
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Thank you so much for showcasing my tutorial. I feel very honoured and have a lot of renewed interest. You have made it look so beautiful.

    Regards Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete