Monday 7 March 2011

Happy Monday!

Hi Friends~ Wow it's another Monday already!  Today I have a fun card and an altered item to share with you all!

First I have a fun Welcome Baby card:
The flower arrangement on the bottom left consists of a 25mm Wild Rose,cherry blossoms, 15mm roses, 10mm roses, and blue crystal stems.  The flower arrangement in the upper right hand corner consists of a another 25mm Wild Rose, and 15mm roses.     
Close Up of these lovely flowers and gems!

Next I have a frame that I altered:
The large flowers are made with theFlower Blooms (I used these to also create the flowers that you saw on -->this card<--).  The rest of the arrangement consists of 15mm roses, 10mm roseship rosebuds, and 4mm closed rosebuds. 
Aren't these flowers absolutely gorgeous!  You can see more of these creations on my personal blog!


 Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful cards Kim,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete