Monday 7 February 2011

Still Together Forever


Happy Sunday peeps :)
Dawny P here and I just wanted to share a card that I made for this weeks Lili Of The Valley Thursday Challenge which  Wild Orchid Crafts are sponsoring.
It’s a fab prize too so if you get a sec, do nip and have a nosey.

Picture 001c copy
Just for a change, I wanted to use some flowers to highlight this oh so popular image rather than just adding them as an embellishment, so here I’ve used the beautiful blooms as part of the swing that this cute lil pair are sitting on.
Picture 009c copy
I used a 25mm wild rose as the centre piece and then added some pink15mm open roses and some ivory10mm open roses.
The spray at each end is made up of pink 8mm semi open roses, and white and pink 6mm closed rosebuds.
Picture 008c copy

The bows are actually made using vintage seam binding which is so soft and lovely to use, and I added self adhesive pearls to the centre of each bow, and also on the body of the card for balance.

Picture 006c copy
If you need more deets about the card, full information can be found on my blog lovely peeps.
Have a wonderful Sunday and hugs to all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment