Wednesday 26 January 2011

A Valentines Card for you!

Hi there, Here's a Valentines card I made using a mixure of pink and blue flowers. I just love these small flat gardenias. They are not too bit you can still make a nice flower cluster on a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch card. I did some masking with my Magnolia Stamps. I just love this technique!

Have a wonderful weekend!


Supplies
Papers - Magnolia and SU!
Ink - Memento, Distress inks and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft Flowers - Flat Small pink gardenia, 25mm pink roses, 15mm white roses, 10mm blue roses, 8mm white roses, Lace, Pearls,  SU ribbon, Spellbinders labels 16, Flowersoft.

Hugs, Mindy

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation Mindy, love these easel cards and your colouring is amazing. Beautiful.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous, love those papers x

    ReplyDelete