Tuesday 14 December 2010

A Magnolia/Nitwit Christmas card

Hi there, today I’m sharing a Christmas card using the small flat gardenia and the soon to be released larger rose buds (out in January and I can’t wait, they are gorgeous!)

magnolia-heavenly

The other flowers I used are 25mm wild rose and 15mm roses.  The pearls are also from WOC (and I just noticed one of the pearls are skew, best go fix that before I forget), and the mistletoe leaves are a Doohickey die.

magnolia-heavenly2

 

hugs

butterfly1signaturebr

3 comments:

  1. Gorgious little card Bev. I read the story of Santa Lucia on a Swedish blog the other day, and now everytime I see this stamp I think of her and her tragic story. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card Bev, i love the large closed bud too, cannot wait for them to go on sale!!

    Vick x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, sweet card well done. MERRY CHRISTMAS Jane x

    ReplyDelete