Tuesday 31 August 2010

Two Little Piggies

I recently got some new Stamps and Smiles Piggy stamps and thought they would look adorable decked out with some fun Wild Orchid Crafts products!

My first card features lace, pearls and flowers!  Papers are from Basic Grey Olivia Collection.  The lace is the fabulous Guipure Lace!
Flower arrangement consists of Classic Sweet Rose, two 30mm Wild Roses, 15mm Roses (that started as white and were airbrushed to match the dark blue paper), Aster Daisy, 5mm closed rosebuds (that were also airbrushed).  All flowers were glitzed with star dust stickles. 

Now for my next little piggy card:

I went for a vintage look on this card and used DCWV Linen Closet papers.
 
Flowers and Pearls are from the fabulous Wild Orchid!  All flowers have started as white and were airbrushed...on the teal ones I have also airbrushed a brown to make them more vintage.  Arrangement consists of a 35mm Wild Rose, 20mm roses, 15mm roses, 10mm roses, and an aster daisy.  Pearls have been placed in corners of card, on corner flourish and on flowers....they are 5mm and 3mm Brown Pearls.
Here is the upper flower arrangement using the same flowers!  All flowers have been painted with illuminate smooch...first time I put this one flowers and I have to say I LOVE the look it gives!!!


Hope you have enjoyed my piggies!!!
♥ Thanks for stopping by! ♥

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful cards Kim,I love the images and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete